1.Hon’ble Chief Minister of Assam Sri Sarbananda Sonowal has laid foundation stone for construction of road and 5 nos. of major RCC Bridges on the Tamulpur to Paneri and Paneri to Udalguri road over River Kalapani, Barnadi, Bhwrla and others at an estimated cost of Rs.289.16 only under NESRIP (ADB). (Photograph at Annexure - I)
2. The Govt. of India has accorded approval for the Establishment of three nos. DIETs in BTC area in Chirang, Baksa and Udalguri districts.
3. Land acquired for construction of Bodoland House at Bangaluru, Karnataka and Diphu, Karbi-Anglong.
4. Construction of building for Bodo Department at Dibrugarh University, estimated cost Rs. 310.77 lakh, started in 2 Bigha plot of land provided by Dibrugarh University.
5. Altogether 1385 nos. of schemes/projects under One Time Special Assistance, 2015-16 have been approved by the State Level Committee under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Assam during the year 2016-17, the schemes prepared as per the NITI Aayog’s Guidelines, at an estimated cost of Rs. 42102.00 lakh, 81% of works are completed. (Photograph of three completed schemes at Annexure – II only for example)
6. Construction of 8 nos. Kusturuva Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya and 11 nos. of Model Schools (secondary) are under progress under SSA and RMSA respectively.
7. Construction of Ekalovya Model Residential School at Dalbari, Baksa funded by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, GOI is under progress.
8. 59510 nos. of farmers are engaged in Sericulture in 1673 nos Sericulture villages in BTC area. Out of the total Eri silk production in NE Region, BTC contributes 771 MTs and out of total Silk production in Assam (3142 MTs), contribution of BTC is (24.53%).
9. An ambitious project named “Soil to Silk” has been sanctioned by the Govt. of India for implementation in BTC area where under “Root Trainer Technology” will be introduced. Govt. of India has also sanctioned project specially for Eri development in Baska district from 2016-17.
10. Established first Muga Wildlife Sanctuary in BTC at Bijni Kuklung Range Manas 11. To promote marketing “Bodoland Silk” Brand launched.
|Achievement Report of WPT & BC Dept..pdf||1.54 MB|
|Achievement report as on 31st March 17.pdf||182.96 KB|
|Annexure -I and II (Photographs)(1).pdf||770.94 KB|
|AChievement Report DSC.xlsx||12.7 KB|